Saturday 4 June 2011

Mistress R has read last night's post...

And, pretty much as expected, she's not crazy on the idea of the CB-3000. But neither is she upset about it. She has agreed that we could possibly use it in the Femdom sessions, which is what I expected really and to be honest I'm happy with that. At the end of the day I am happy to do whatever Mistress R wants me to do, and who knows maybe once she's seen it on she might decide she likes it more than she thought. At least I have a usable one now and occasional use is a possibility.

Just had Mistress R read through the 3,500 words I've added to my book in the last few days and she's still impressed! I'm pleased because I'm currently writing a tricky, pivotal scene, so it's good to know that I'm still pointing in the right direction.

Mmm, Mistress R just allowed me to worship her feet for about ten minutes. It was so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment