Friday 30 March 2012

Possibly the final orgasm of the year...

Mistress R's final orgasm of our first chastity year that is... which I've been looking forward to all day, and it surely was lovely, and followed by even more teasing for me, including Mistress R riding and slapping my cock... I really thought she was going to let me cum, inside her, I was actually kind of surprised when she got off of me. I don't know why...
Mistress R asked me how many times I had cum in our first year of chastity, I replied 'twenty-three'.
"Hmm," she said. "About twice a month, and would you rather cum more or less next year?"
I paused for a moment, before admitting that I would rather cum less... and then added that whatever she decided would be wonderful. Because after all, it's not up to me. Indeed as she was riding my cock I told my beautiful Mistress that I wanted her to control my cock forever, that every orgasm I have for the rest of my life I want to be a gift from her. I meant it too.
She teased me wonderfully, until I was nearly as hard and desperate as last night (nearly but not quite, last night was VERY intense), I particularly loved it when she climbed off of me and then stroked my cock a few times before having me lick her fingers clean, commenting on how much I love the taste of her pussy and my cock, which I certainly did! She continued a while longer and then suddenly she said "...but you're not going to cum today."
And that was how my first year in chastity ended.
Maybe.
Unless something else happens tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment