Friday 30 March 2012

Absolutely throbbing...

In the early hours of the morning (about 1AM) I awoke to hear Mistress R getting into bed, I had been there about an hour and as usual had read some stuff before drifting off to sleep, which meant of course that I had a huge throbbing twelve day hard-on as soon as I woke up. As Mistress R climbed into bed I put my arm under her and pulled her to me, desperately hoping she wouldn't just kiss me good night and tell me to go to sleep.
My luck was in (all the ladies love chocolate cake after all!) and she reached straight for my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze before trailing her fingers up the length of my iron-hard cock. Within seconds of the first contact I was desperate to cum and Mistress R purring in my ear that 'She loves it when my cock is so hard' wasn't helping at all.
She teased me for about five minutes I would say, alternating between soft, teasing strokes, firm strokes, ball slapping and gentle squeezing, and by the end I would have done just about anything to cum. I was mentally imagining the taste of my cum as I licked her fingers clean and I was literally panting in desperation.
But no, Mistress R let go of my aching shaft and told me I would have to wait until tomorrow night for the rest of my teasing. We kissed and spooned, my cock literally throbbing against her gorgeous, gorgeous ass as I kissed her shoulders, I was so close to cumming then it was unreal and I so wanted to slide down her body and bury my tongue in her delicious, tight asshole.
Eventually Mistress R told me I should try and get some sleep and I turned over, my cock throbbing against the sheets like an unexploded bomb. I fell to sleep fairly quickly, but I woke up again about an hour later, from a dream where I was kissing and fondling Mistress R's breasts, to find that I wasn't dreaming at all...I was doing just that, and still sporting an impressively hard cock too!
Finally, sleep returned and I woke up this morning, rather early, eager to get to work and get on with the day so that I can get home and give Mistress R her final orgasm of this, our first year of male chastity!

No comments:

Post a Comment