Friday 16 March 2012

New poll, my little dilemma...

So as regular readers will know, on Valentine's Day Mistress R gave me a voucher which allows me to ask to cum once (before May 14th). The wording does not specify whether Mistress R will grant that request, although I suspect she would. My dilemma stems really from the fact that I would rather Mistress R decide when I am allowed to cum, since it has worked very well up until now. However, as Miss Christina so rightly pointed out, if I don't use it how likely is it that Mistress R will give me another voucher? And if this is going to continue indefinitely, might I not wish I had a voucher in the future?
It's a tricky one. The easy thing to do of course is to just use the voucher, enjoy the cum... but I don't know, it feels like cheating somehow. I feel that by not using the voucher I would be reinforcing Mistress R's belief that I am happy for her to decide, and by using the voucher I would perhaps be putting a doubt in her mind.
I have already told her that if I decided not to use it would not be because I didn't appreciate the gift, and she accepted that and said it was okay to use it or not use it. So I guess I'm looking for some input from you my loyal readers, comments would be much appreciated and I have also added a poll for those of you who just want to give a yes/no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment