Thursday 29 March 2012

A little premature maybe...

No, not me! I don't have that problem thank you very much. No... as you may or may not know, we are getting very close to our first chastity anniversary and this afternoon (after I had been to the dentist and had my wallet emptied for a root canal!) I presented Mistress R with a lovely chocolate cake which I decorated to celebrate our first year with me as her 'chastity slave'.
I managed to get some time last night to make the cake while Mistress R was out at her friend's house, and I was planning on saving it until the weekend (I even found a good place to hide it), but I am hopeless at waiting, I always get too excited about giving her things, I'm just the same when I buy her presents for birthdays and Christmas... so I caved in and presented it to her today. We both had a bit and it was pretty damn scrummy I must say. As we tucked in Mistress R proposed a toast 'To another year, even better than the last one'. Amen to that!
I'm hopeful that Mistress R will get one more orgasm in before the end of 'Chastity Year', but I fear the four required to take Mistress R up to the ten a month average is now a lost cause, ah well, better luck next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment