Saturday 17 March 2012

Totally unexpected...

Today was not a day I was looking forward to particularly, it is my Father's birthday today and as it's Mother's Day tomorrow Mistress R and I were taking my parents out for lunch. But actually it was okay, the food was very good and we arrived home feeling less stressed than we thought we would. After a little rest Mistress R and I set about the garden, attacking a completely out of control hedge and bundling all the waste into bags to take to the tip tomorrow on the way to Mistress R's mother's for lunch.
We both had showers and then decamped to the bedroom, where Mistress R enjoyed another pretty awesome orgasm (at least it seemed that way from were I was watching, right between her legs) right up against my tireless tongue. As soon as she had finished cumming, Mistress R handed me my cock ring (not the Oxballs cocksling, the standard rubber one) and told me to put it on. This was unexpected, but I wasn't about to argue, since I presumed that this meant that Mistress R wanted me to  penetrate her and be on top!
As I knelt up on the bed Mistress R lubed my cock and slapped it several times to make it nice and hard, and with the cock-ring on it really was rock hard and veiny like you wouldn't believe.
Mistress R layed back on the pillows and beckoned me to cum forward between her spread legs, her pussy still pink and wet and oh-so inviting. But before I could even enter her, I got a really bad cramp in my leg and had to lay down next to her. We continued kissing, as the cramp faded and then Mistress slapped my cock a couple more times and I told her I was okay now.
Thanks to the cock-ring my cock survived the pain of the cramp intact and Mistress R quickly fed the first inch inside her. I lifted her legs up and kissed her feet as I slid the whole length of my cock deep inside her, it felt fucking wonderful to do that. After all, you can count the number of times I've been allowed to thrust into Mistress R like that this year on the fingers of one hand! Knowing that it was only a few days since I'd cum I wasn't expecting to be allowed to cum again, but I was determined to give Mistress R a good fucking, and since it wasn't that long since I had cum I was pretty secure that I would be able to do so.
I started plunging my cock deep into Mistress R's pussy, trying to enjoy the beautiful, slippery, silky wetness of her gorgeous pussy, without getting so carried away that I would lose control and erupt inside her. I wouldn't say it was 'easy', but it wasn't too difficult, and as I continued to increase the pace Mistress R got more and more turned on being fucked by her husband's rock hard cock. I was loving it too and seeing her get so turned on made it even better for me.
Then, after several minutes, she looked up at me and asked me if I wanted to use my voucher. I didn't answer, but I was thinking it over in my mind, starting to weaken. She asked me again, I still didn't answer, I just kept pounding away at her wonderful pussy and now it was starting to get tough. I wasn't even close to the edge, but the thought of turning down the chance to cum like this was too much, after a few more seconds I caved and asked her if could cum.
Almost before I had finished asking her she said yes and told me to cum inside her, I increased the pace, fucking her even harder than before until finally, for only the second time in a whole year (the last time was the end of October) I was pumping my cum inside her while dictating the pace, pumping as hard as I could, determined to give her every last drop of my cum.
Finally I stopped, but realising my cock was still hard I gave her a few more thrusts before finally pulling out. She told me to lay down and I collapsed onto my back, expecting her to straddle my face and have me clean her pussy. The fact that she'd told me to lay down made me think that was what she intended, but she made no move to straddle me, perhaps she changed her mind, or perhaps she'd never intended to do that, I don't know.
It really was utterly mindblowing, and I for one have no regrets about using my voucher. I loved the way she asked me as I was pumping into her slippery pussy, knowing full well how hard it would be for me to resist. I really felt like 'she' was in control, even though technically 'I' decided to use my voucher, which is perfect really.
Afterwards I told Mistress R that we had just set a new record, for the shortest time between orgasms! Five days, where the previous record was six (set back in April 2011). That's one record I thought would stand for as long as we continued to do this, but Mistress R has always said that she can deny me or she can make me cum again and again if it's what pleases her, and that is exactly how I want it to be, all about her and whatever she decides she wants on any given day.
So now I'm back to where I 'should' be, unable to ask for permission to cum, until Mistress R decides to grant me another voucher (if she ever does), what a wonderful feeling it is to have such a perfect Mistress. This day really has turned out better than I ever could have expected!


I'm going to leave the poll running a while I think, just to see what people think, even though it's something of a moot point now.

No comments:

Post a Comment