Sunday 25 March 2012

Please don't take this the wrong way guys and gals...

I really appreciate when people take the time to email me and leave comments, I really do like to hear from people, but it seems at the moment that a lot of people are jumping to a lot of conclusions about my relationship with Mistress R, possibly because they haven't read the blog far enough back or whatever...

Just to reiterate, Mistress R and I are not in any kind of 24/7 D/s relationship, except that Mistress R decides when, how and if I get to cum, and when/if I am allowed inside her. Once a month we have a 'Femdom Session', which is very fulfilling to us, but to some readers would probably be considered quite tame by their own standards.
Also, despite the picture at the top of the blog, I am not in any kind of device, that picture is Mistress R and I do own a CB-3000 but we do not use it currently.
Neither of us want an FLR, outside the bedroom we are equals and extremely happily married, and neither of us have the slightest inclination towards feminisation.
Also, though the idea of cuckolding is arousing (and confusingly so at that) and Mistress R does tease me with it sometimes, it's not something that either of us are ever likely to want to live out.
I do not judge anyone if they want to live their lives a different way, but please understand all this before you jump to any conclusions about me/us.
Thanks.

Robert Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment