Tuesday 27 March 2012

As our first year draws ever nearer to a close...

Mistress R enjoys her 116th orgasm, which means, with the best will in the world, she's not quite going to make it to the 120 that I'd hoped for (i.e.- ten per month on average), but with me still on 23 (and seriously unlikely to get another this side of April), at least she's still had more than five for every one of mine. If you would have suggested that at the start of this I would never have believed it, or that we'd still be doing this now, without even a break!!!
Mistress R's pussy smelled and tasted so good tonight, but before I even got that far she rubbed the tip of my cock against her pussy until I was groaning a little and then pushed me down between her legs, the smile on her face telling me just how much she loves to make me ache for her. Mmmmmmm....
Afterwards Mistress R gave me some lovely teasing, she barely stroked my cock until near the end, she just played her fingertips along the shaft and over the head, and squeezed my balls as we kissed. I wanted to ask her to squeeze harder but every time a kiss ended she'd moved onto gently teasing my cock and I didn't want to distract her. It felt so good... and then towards the end of my teasing session she gave me a few short bursts of firm strokes, just enough to make sure I was really desperate.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment