Sunday 11 March 2012

New Milovana links added...

Just found some old links I'd saved to some good Milovana teases, if you're into them. They're at the bottom of the Milovana tab page, there's about seven new ones I think. Incidentally, I came last in the race for Tease of the Month, I only got two votes (and I voted for myself!), the winner got eleven. Still, I got nominated... I think it would be kind of hard to win cos there's some guys there that are doing it all the time and they have their own little followings.

Mistress R reckons we'll be able to have some pussy worship tomorrow, I'm looking forward to that. We were away this last Friday, but there was no shenanigans to report. We had an exhausting day out shopping and then a magnificent (but colossal) meal at a gastro pub near Chester, we were a little concerned about going back there since in our experience restaurants rarely live up to the memory, but that one exceeded all expectations and we will certainly be going there again sometime (possibly October).
Unfortunately, the hotel we stayed in (just like last time) was like a sauna so you either can't sleep because you're too hot, or you can't sleep because the air con is on and noisy, so we didn't get much sleep on Friday night. Oh well, never mind, that aside it was great. That side, there was one disappointment. We went to the Hotel Chocolat in Chester and they had no 'Cashew Pralines'. I was non-plussed to say the least. The lady in there told me that they hadn't stopped making them, that they were very popular and they were just out of stock. She suggested I try the pecan ones instead. They were not at all the same.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment