Friday 30 March 2012

For some reason I can't post a comment...

So I'm posting this here in repsonse to Subserviant Husband's last comment on the post below...

Once I turn over I am generally okay, apart from the initial moments... I find it incredibly difficult to let go though, I just want to stay like that, holding her as my cock throbs against her gorgeous ass, it's indescribable, absolute pleasure and absolute torment all rolled up into one. Mindblowing! As I lay there I whispered to Mistress R that I want her to control my orgasms forever, what I didn't say, though I was thinking it, was 'even if you never let me cum again'. Really scary, but if I felt like I did last night... I dunno, maybe I would.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if I was dreaming that I woke up and was kissing Mistress R's breasts.... I doubt it though cos I hardly ever dream about sex (much to my disgust!).

No comments:

Post a Comment