Sunday 4 March 2012

Oh yes...

I've just got out of bed after giving Mistress R her first orgasm for nearly a week! It felt amazing to make her cum after so long, we both really needed it! She tasted absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to do it again. Unfortunately Mistress R is now starting to get a cold, I hope hers doesn't get as bad as mine, I'm still feeling pretty shit if I'm honest...
No teasing for me today, because I already got mine last night and it was out of this world. I went to bed just after midnight and Mistress R followed about an hour later. I woke up and went to cuddle her and she started teasing me, stroking my hard cock with her delicate fingers before teasing the head and then digging her nails in and pulling gently on my balls. It was fantastic, especially after not being touched for a week!
This was a massive test of my resistance to using my voucher let me tell you, I was so close to giving in and I can't believe how long I managed to stay on the edge without cumming. For a long time I was so torn between asking Mistress R to stop because I was so close and wanting the teasing to continue, and perhaps because it was so late and everything I wasn't thinking quite as straight as I might have been and I really was living dangerously, even after Mistress R had finished teasing me I still felt like I could cum at any second, it was mindblowing.
As I lay there, Mistress R pushed back the covers and gently slapped my cock a few times and I knew I wanted it harder and I wanted her to slap my balls too. I asked her if she would please slap my balls and she pushed the covers back again and slapped my balls several times, harder than she had ever done before. Then she slapped my cock hard a few times before a few more slaps to my nuts. It felt fucking amazing, I know I could have cum just from that if she'd carried on a while, surely that would be the mother of all ruined orgasms....
It wasn't so hard that it hurt, but it was harder than Mistress R has ever slapped my balls before, and I think if I hadn't been so desperate and aching it would've been more than hard enough! But in that situation it just made my cock throb even harder, I fucking loved it and I hope Mistress R does that again soon.
I can't tell you how good it felt to smell and taste Mistress R's beautiful pussy again after so long, and making her cum really took the edge off the miserable feeling of having a shitty cold. Hopefully this week I will get to please her several more times and we can get back to a better frequency of orgasms for her and teasing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment