Wednesday 7 March 2012

Another late night session...

Mistress R is on holiday this week (I am not!) so she is slowly becoming nocturnal... hence last night she came to bed at 1am again and started teasing me, stroking me and tugging on my balls quite hard, before slapping my balls and cock again, leaving me absolutely throbbing hard and desperate to cum (18 days so far, feels longer!).
I could hear her giggling to herself as I moaned and pushed my aching cock towards her when she seemed to be pulling away, and finally she asked me if I wanted to use my voucher. Now the other day she told me that she had thought about asking me the night before, but decided it was too mean. She's obviously got over that now...
"You can use it if you want," she said. "It's okay, do you want to use it...?"
I was so fucking tempted, but after a couple of seconds I told her 'no', that I wanted it to be her decision. She kissed me one more time and turned over, I pulled close to her, spooning her while my cock throbbed against her gorgeous ass, bringing contented noises from her throat. Again I thought I could so easily just cum right now.
Eventually my cock softened and I realised that Mistress R had fallen asleep. I kissed her back a couple of times (while fighting the very real urge to kiss all the way down her back and to gently lick her asshole) and then turned over myself to sleep...
Tonight it must be pussy worship time!

No comments:

Post a Comment