Sunday 18 March 2012

Getting this blog back on it's feet...

Well after something of a dry spell, this blog seems to be getting back on it's feet and I'm posting more frequently. With yesterday's red-hot sex still on my mind, I went to bed just after midnight, followed about half an hour later by my gorgeous Mistress. I knew she wouldn't be interested in teasing me much, if at all, having allowed me to cum just a few hours previously, but she still pressed her lovely ass back into my surprisingly hard cock a few times, making it just that little bit harder to turn over and go to sleep.
Before I did Mistress R rolled onto her front slightly and I kissed all over her back, sliding down the bed slowly as I went so that I could also kiss her beautiful ass cheeks. I so, so wanted to ask permission to worship her delicious ass, but I knew she was tired so I (very) reluctantly kissed my way back up her back and then kissed her goodnight.

I got an email this morning from someone who wants me to review one of his (Kindle) books, and he provided a link to the stories he has up for sale on Amazon. I never knew you could buy such filth on Amazon! Nothing 'coy' about these titles, 'Big Black Cock Junkie: A Breeding Sex Story' for instance. I definitely need to look into this, I never realised there was such an opportunity to sell my stories, although at present I have no idea how to go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment