Monday 1 October 2012

Keep up the good work...

Been out this evening, so unable to post... and now it's very late and I need to go to bed. But before I do, just thought I'd briefly blog about this afternoon's fun. Mistress R had me go down on her and right away I could tell she was really into it. She tasted so good and she came really suddenly and really hard, it was wonderful. Afterwards she told me she was on a real roll with her orgasms, having had several fantastic ones in a row... she told me I should keep up the good work!
:) :) :) :) :)
Afterwards she teased me and even though it's only been two days since I came my cock was rock hard and throbbing again already.... lovely! She gave me quite a lot of cock slaps (none to my balls, sadly) and some really amazing fingertip work that could easily have pushed me over the edge, but it was not allowed and so I ended up throbbing against her leg in the end.
Who could ask for more?.

No comments:

Post a Comment