Wednesday 24 October 2012

Did they make a swimmable iPod yet...

Well, it seems that for the moment at least I am back to cock rings as a matter of course. After licking Mistress to a lovely orgasm last night my cock just absolutely refused to respond until I put a cock ring on, thereafter it was okay, though Mistress's attempt to ride me didn't last long... it didn't feel right to either of us (I'm guessing...) but I did get some nice teasing and as it progressed my cock did get harder... but it wasn't that comfortable hard, you know when you can leave it untouched for minutes and it will stay hard, no this was more of a leave it alone for more than ten seconds and it's over. Which is kinda stressful and does take the fun out of it somewhat. Annoying really, cos yesterday morning it was solid. Typical.
Oh well, I've had 18 months without a problem now, so I should be grateful for that. I dunno what's wrong with me at the moment, I'm always hot, I'm always tired... if I was a woman you would think I was going through the menopause.
On the positive side, in the last three days I've done some good exercise. I did 5 miles on the treadmill on each of the last two days and today I did 1000 steps (just like on Biggest Loser), that was fucking hard work I can tell you! Took me 36 mins and 57 secs, the best thing about it was that I could watch my Celldweller DVD while I did it. That's the thing with me and exercise, if I can listen to music I can do it, that's why swimming is such a chore. Do they make a swimmable iPod yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment