Wednesday 10 October 2012

I love it...

I love kissing Mistress R when she's been sucking my cock, I just love that her lips and tongue taste of cock... it's so unbelievably horny! Lucky me then cos tonight I got to kiss her after she'd been sucking, slapping, biting and jerking my cock again... AND I got to make her cum again too!
Later we were in the kitchen kissing and laughing and when she bent down to get something out of a cupboard I grabbed her from behind and started 'shafting' her from behind (we were both fully dressed). Mistress R laughed and I said, "Well, that's as close as I get these days...".
"Well," she said. "If you don't want to be under my control anymore you only have to say so."
We both know THAT isn't going to happen anytime soon. I can't even remember the last time I fucked Mistress R from behind though, I mean it's got to be two years... there was one time she let me fuck her when she was on her side, but even that was ages ago. I'm not even sure I've been on top more than twice this year...
Still, I'm not complaining, I wouldn't give up the amazing teasing I got earlier this evening for anything, I was so close you wouldn't believe it, God only knows how I managed to keep the cum in my balls...

No comments:

Post a Comment