Wednesday 17 October 2012

Still learning...

It's good to see the return of A Queen & Her Knight's blogspot, I see a certain parallel between my behaviour and her knight's in recent days. Having given up control it's not always easy to leave things be, even if this meddling can be rooted in the best of intentions the truth is it's up to Mistress R to tell me if she is unhappy, or if she wants something different. This last weekend and the massive stress-out (all over nothing very much at all it has to be said) is abundant proof of that. Mistress R has been perfectly happy for months and then I get it into my head that something's not as it should be and create a big old drama out of nothing. How pointless... hopefully I will learn a valuable lesson from this and adjust my behaviour in the future.

I'm still doing these kegel things, though I do find them a little difficult... holding for thirty seconds is trickier than you might imagine and it's hard to do them without flexing your stomach muscles too. Still, hopefully there will be some benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment