Sunday 14 October 2012

More of the same...

After yesterday I am feeling a LOT better, I'm not stressing about it anymore, but I still find it hard to understand why it is that I am perfectly able to get and stay VERY hard when I'm on my back and yet as soon as I get up on my knees it becomes a lottery. I have maintained a solid erection while being on top in the reasonably recent past and I'm pretty sure the last time we did it I managed perfectly well even without the cock ring...
Also... I do find that often at the start of the session I am on top, kissing Mistress R and my cock gets extremely hard as she strokes it, but of course generally speaking she is not ready to be penetrated then (although she has seized the moment a couple of times and it's been wonderfully intense, not to mention tight!). The thing about that is that it rather disproves any theory that there's any physical problem when I'm kneeling which isn't there when I'm lying down so therefore it MUST be in my head. 
True, cramp is a big problem for me when kneeling, I recently built a cabinet from Ikea and just kneeling on the floor doing that gave me at least one nasty bout of cramp, but I can't believe that's all it is. 
Perhaps it's simply because back when I was having ED issues, it was back when we were 'vanilla' and so most of those times it happened when I was on top, so I guess I'm associating that position with the problem? But then it's not like we haven't successfully had missionary sex since, albeit I am always nervous about it to start with. 
Still, let's be honest, it could be worse, my cock is pretty damned reliable as long as I'm laying on my back and at least I'm not having to take pills to make it work at all. It's just so irritating not being able to understand why it won't always play ball when I want it to.

Still, I really should try and focus on the fact that despite this one niggle, Mistress R and I have had the best sex of our lives this last eighteen months. I am so glad that she agreed to control my cock, and as I told her last night, I really do want her to control my cock and orgasms for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment