Thursday 4 October 2012

Happy happy happy...

Last night Mistress R and I were relaxing in front of the TV together, she was laying back on our long sofa with her bare feet in my lap and I was massaging them as we watched TV. Suddenly she reached back over her shoulder and rang her foot worship bell (at last!). So for the next few minutes I turned towards her and lifted her gorgeous silky soft feet to my lips, looking straight at her as I sucked on her beautiful toes. She told me that it was so hot watching me do that...
After a few minutes Mistress R got up to turn off the TV and when she came to sit back down I moved onto the floor and spent another ten or so minutes making sure her feet were properly worshipped. I so wanted to move up her legs and kiss the insides of her thighs, even if she didn't let me go any further, that would've been so amazing, sigh...
Fast forward twenty four hours and Mistress R has just had another lovely orgasm. I just love it when I first move between her legs, breathing in her scent and kissing her inner thighs and then all around her pussy. I love the moment my tongue first sinks into her wet pussy and she moves against me, opening herself up to me as my cock throbs against the mattress. It's so fucking hot.
But of course even that pales in comparison to the moment when Mistress bucks against my tongue, arching her back as she cums hard and then pulls away as she becomes too sensitive. I love the taste of her beautiful pussy and I love to lick my fingers clean.... so good!
Tonight Mistress treated me to a fantastic and very intense blowjob (with generous use of her teeth on my cock), throughout which I could have cum at a moments notice, if only she had given permission. Not that I was expecting it, with our Femdom session on Sunday and still only a few days cum built up in my balls. But you never know these days, and I was really hoping she might let me shoot, because I really wanted to. But no luck I'm afraid...
Afterwards my cock stayed hard for several minutes as we lay together... you know, we've just celebrated our nineteenth wedding anniversary and we are stronger than ever... we're closer than ever, our sex life (though somewhat unconventional) is better than ever, I just couldn't really wish for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment