Sunday 7 October 2012

Waking up hard and desperate...

I can't believe it's only been eight days since I was allowed to cum, it seems like weeks! Like I said yesterday, these days my 'ache' to cum returns quickly even after being allowed to cum inside Mistress R's gorgeous pussy!
Today is our Femdom session, so I am obviously even more pent up than usual, when I woke up my cock was like steel and the tip was already wet with pre-cum, and that was before I dozed off again and started (quite literally) dreaming about cumming, over and over again!
I woke up and dozed off several times before my final dream, in which Mistress R edged me repeatedly and then told me that if I really wanted to cum I'd have to 'eat it'. Not really a problem for me, especially not the way I'm feeling at the moment....
She told me to get on my knees and then produced a Krisp Roll which she placed on the floor in front of me, then she told me that I could either cum on the Krisp Roll and eat it... or wait another week, or maybe two... depending on her mood.


Without much hesitation I elected to eat the cum drizzled Krisp Roll, and Mistress told me to get myself close. She sat on the edge of the bed with her legs open, displaying her beautiful wet pussy for me, watching carefully as I stroked my poor cock.
She asked me if I was ready to cum for her, I replied that I was.
"You'd do anything for me right now, wouldn't you?"
Again I replied that I would.
She smiled an evil smile and told me to stroke my cock slower, much slower. As I slowed down my cock seemed to pulse even harder and she tormented me further by using her fingers to open her pussy and show me how wet she was.
"You'd love to be licking it out of me wouldn't you... but you can't always have what you really want, sometimes you have to prove how devoted you are instead... and that's what you are going to do right now."
I was literally seconds from erupting and I told her so. She groaned as she rubbed herself harder and then just as I started to cum she ordered me to let go of my cock and ruin my orgasm for her. I let go immediately and watched in complete frustration as my cum streamed out in a slow, steady flow all over the Krisp Roll. Mistress made me wait a good minute before she reached down and milked the rest of my cum onto the Krisp Roll and then leaned back to watch me prove myself to her.

Why can't I have dreams like that every night?
:)

Incidentally, I don't know specifically why it was a Krisp Roll, I can only assume it was because I watched an Audrey Tautou film last week (Delicacy) which featured them several times. Good film too!

No comments:

Post a Comment