Sunday 21 October 2012

Mistress R tastes sooooo good...

This afternoon I finally got to taste my beautiful Mistress's pussy again, it seemed so long since I last made her cum (six days actually, but it feels like forever!). Well, she tasted absolutely gorgeous, and it made me so happy when she came really hard. Unfortunately, despite my cock being as hard as steel last night, today it was having another off day... but I'm not going to get stressed about it, because that won't help and will almost certainly only make the problem worse. I have no idea why it wouldn't stay fully hard throughout my teasing, but I am feeling inordinately hot today, and I have a toothache, so I do wonder if that isn't helping. That aside I am obviously still not over my little wobble last week and I know better than most the self-defeating circle of worrying and failure when it comes to ED.
It was still good, obviously, but I'm not really going to be fully happy until I am rock hard every time and I start waking up hard like I had been for months until the last couple of weeks, which tells me there's something not quite right...
Ah well, I've been here before and got over it. And I loved making Mistress cum today, that was absolutely wonderful. And last night was incredible too, so I can't feel too bad for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment