Monday 22 October 2012

Sex Slave Poll...

I know I don't post as many polls as I used to, but I have kind of exhausted most obvious angles... still, today I have a new poll for you and one you might have to think about a little bit more than usual. The question is not easy to formulate into a one liner, but what I'm asking is, if you were guaranteed not to be 'ignored' or sidelined (in other words if you were assured of plenty of stimulation) would you give up total control of your sex life to your Mistress.
The obvious answer is yes, but I mean total control. Which means, for example, she may never let you inside her again. She may cuckold you. She may do whatever she wants with your cock, balls ass and mouth (within reason). She may force you to do all sorts of things you might not really 'want' to do...
Of course you would have to talk it out and both understand exactly what was meant by this, perhaps you would be willing to give up 100% control on the proviso that she stayed faithful, which is fair enough, that would probably be my choice.
I hope you will give this some thought before voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment