Sunday 21 October 2012

Exactly what I needed...

The last week has been less than brilliant, following my meltdown last weekend I have remained somewhat stressed and depressed most of the week and with Mistress having been on her period the one thing most likely to get my head back in order has not been possible. But Mistress tells me that today I will be allowed to lick her pussy and make her cum, and I am so looking forward to that!
Late last night, Mistress came to bed after me and gave me one of her incredible late-night teasing sessions. My cock was throbbing hard, like it hasn't been all week... it literally felt on the brink of exploding, but somehow I managed to hold back. I'm wondering if that was partly the effect of the kegels I've been doing this last few days?
Actually, I don't know about you guys, but I found them so much easier to do when laying down. When I was doing them standing up I think half the time I was contracting my stomach muscles as much as anything else. I guess it makes sense because if you are standing up the rest of your muscles can't really be relaxed can they.
Anyway, Mistress had me staring over the edge of an orgasm sized cliff for several minutes and had I been allowed to you can bet I would have been begging to jump off. Instead I had to make do with kissing her deeply and telling her how much I loved her as she stroked, slapped and teased my aching cock.
It was pretty clear how much Mistress R was enjoying teasing me too, and that just made it even better for me. I just can't wait to taste Mistress's pussy later, I hope she has a HUGE orgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment