Friday 26 October 2012

Sweet...

This evening was surprising... I anticipated going down on Mistress R and making her cum, possibly followed by a half-hearted erection which required a cock ring before Mistress R could tease me properly. Instead, I got into bed next to Mistress R and we started kissing. She reached down and started playing with my cock, it was a little slow starting, but it soon got reasonably hard. Mistress then instructed me to lick my fingers and start touching her pussy, we continued kissing and masturbating each other until my cock was really hard (if not quite as 'rock' as I'd like).
Just as I was starting to wonder where this was going to lead Mistress R told me she wanted me to get on top and slide my cock inside her. This is usually the bit I get nervous about, that transition from lying down to on my knees between her legs is usually where my cock starts to deflate. But not this time, thankfully.
Mistress fed my cock into her very tight pussy and I pushed inside her, lifting her legs up over my shoulders as I started to fuck her. She spurred me on, telling me how good it felt being fucked hard and asked me if I wanted to fuck her hard and be allowed to cum inside her. I told her yes, and I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could. Needless to say it didn't last too long, the strange thing was even after I felt myself cum I seemed to stay hard for a while and I managed another eight or so hard thrusts before my cock started to wilt.
I can't tell you how good it felt to cum in Mistress R's beautiful, tight pussy like that, especially after the last few days and the stress of not getting hard, I hate it when that happens, it's so depressing!
Afterwards I licked Mistress R (not particularly well in my honest opinion) to a rather elusive (but very worthwhile) orgasm, which left us both feeling a lot better and ready to enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment