Saturday 29 September 2012

A great way to start a week off work...

I was convinced nothing was going to happen today, time went so quickly and we had to leave for a family party at 5:15pm, yet when I got out of the shower at 3:45pm Mistress R suggested we could still go to bed. I was very surprised since I was sure Mistress R wouldn't want to be under pressure like that.... on the other hand, we have our week off this week, but Tuesday and Friday are non starters, and given that Mistress R prefers not to cum on consecutive days, if we did blow it off until tomorrow then we would be looking at a Sunday - Wednesday - Sunday situation, but if we did it today, then it would be a Saturday - Monday - Wednesday - Sunday situation. Much better, I'm sure you'd agree!
So I was more than pleased to lick my beautiful Mistress to another wonderful orgasm, even though I suspected my teasing would be put off until perhaps tomorrow. Well, that couldn't have been further from the truth... no, Mistress sucked my cock for a while, using her teeth to make me really hard, and then mounted my cock. As she slowly rode my rock hard shaft she peeled her bra down so that I could see her gorgeous breasts, but I didn't think for a moment she would let me cum.
Mistress R was obviously enjoying herself, sliding up and down my cock, and after a short period I was in control of my cock and starting to push my cock up inside her, meeting her downward strokes with upward thrusts of my hips. She was smiling as she looked down at me and told me that she wanted me to cum inside her, and after twenty seven days I wanted nothing more to do exactly that. Yet I was not really on edge, so I had to pump my hips harder into her, harder and faster until I erupted inside her,  for only the eighth time this year.
As she climbed off me I lay panting hard, waiting for her to mount my face and have me lick her pussy clean. She didn't, this time, but still, what a great way to start a week off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment