Saturday 15 September 2012

Ball slapping heaven...

Last night Mistress R and I went out for a meal, after which we watched some TV and about eleven I was so tired I had to go to bed. Mistress R stayed up for another hour or so drinking wine and reading and then came to bed. As often happens, I woke up just as she was getting into bed and pulled her close to me, in these situations I never know whether I will get a quick kiss goodnight or something more... It was obviously my lucky night as Mistress reached for my cock almost immediately and soon had me hard as a rock.
What I really love about these late night teasing sessions is that when Mistress R has had a few glasses of wine she really gets into it and is a little less inhibited about 'hurting' me. And so it proved as she used her long nails, really digging them into my throbbing cock (just remembering it is making me hard now!), I won't pretend it doesn't hurt, because it does, but I love it anyway.
But not as much as the ball slapping. Most of the time Mistress is quite gentle and perhaps a little hesitant about it, and that's good in as much as I only really like it when I'm REALLY turned on, but last night I was turned on to the max, so I was loving it big time! And Mistress R didn't disappoint as she gradually slapped my balls harder and harder as I arched myself towards her, willing her to keep going.
It really did feel absolutely amazing, and I was getting closer and closer to cumming when Mistress suddenly stopped. It was only then that I realised quite how close to cumming I really was. I lay there holding her, breathing heavily and desperately trying to calm down... I really was teetering on the edge of cumming and the slightest further touch would have pushed me over the edge for sure.
With that in mind I was grateful that Mistress elected not to push me any further, but at the same time... I can't tell you how much I desperately wanted her to keep slapping my balls, exactly because I know it would have pushed me over the edge. Ruined or not, I wanted to cum so badly, I wanted her to keep slapping my balls until I felt that release, I'm sure it would have been immensely frustrating and left me unsatisfied, but at the same time I know it would have been completely mindblowing too.
I can't wait for tomorrow's session, I soooooooo want to make my beautiful Mistress cum and I hope she shows me no mercy in whatever she decides for me. I am such a lucky, lucky sub!

No comments:

Post a Comment