Sunday 23 September 2012

Not your decision...

As I mentioned earlier, this afternoon brought my first chance for several days to go down on my beautiful Mistress and I'm pleased to report that it was fantastic. When Mistress climbed on the bed she pulled me between her legs and we kissed as she stroked my cock. I was soon rock hard once again and she used her free hand to play with my balls for a while before pushing me down between her legs.
My cock felt like it was going to explode and the sweet scent of her gorgeous pussy damn near pushed me right over the edge. Fortunately I managed to calm down after the first couple of minutes and focussed on my main priority, which of course was making sure Mistress R had a great orgasm.
After a couple minutes Mistress reached down, pushed my head away and adjusted the angle of her hips before pushing my head back down again. Now of course I was slightly disappointed that I wasn't doing it quite the way Mistress wanted it, but that was far outweighed by my happiness with the fact that Mistress is confident enough to show me where I was going wrong, and even more the way she did it which was just soooooooooooooooo fucking hot!
Having been put right I eventually brought Mistress to a very intense orgasm which made me enormously happy and left me feeling very content and satisfied. Given the lovely teasing I received yesterday I wasn't sure whether to expect too much, but Mistress was obviously in the mood to play with me some more and soon had my cock hard again. No sooner had she got me hard than she was climbing over me and pushing herself down onto my aching cock.
God she felt so tight, it was all I could to stop myself from cumming right away. Fortunately Mistress pulled my cock out and rubbed it against her pussy lips, coating it with some extra lubrication before forcing herself down on my cock once again. She looked stunning riding my cock and I was finding it quite difficult to resist coming, more than once I thought about asking her to remove her bra so that I could see her beautiful breasts, but I was a little worried that might be just too much for me so I decided against it.
Eventually my edge subsided a little and I started to relax, though I was never truly 'comfortable'...
As Mistress bent down to kiss me I ran my hands up her arms and without even thinking about it hooked my fingers into her bra straps, pulling them down her arms as she pulled herself back up.
Mistress merely flicked the straps back onto her shoulders before reminding me that that was 'Not my decision' and then reached behind her back to give my balls a couple of firmish slaps and then a few seconds of clawing with her long nails. Not long after that she lifted herself off me and lay down beside me, pulling the sheet over us both and ignoring my throbbing cock completely. I waited for a few moments to see if she might curl her slender fingers around my cock again, but when it became clear that she had no intention of doing so I turned to face her and held her close for several minutes as my poor aching cock pulsed against her silky smooth leg.
As much as I loved my teasing yesterday (which was awesome) and Mistress teasing and riding my cock today (also awesome) nothing could compare to the absolute pleasure of feeling Mistress cumming hard after a break of five days, she tasted so good and I just can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment