Sunday 2 September 2012

Expect the unexpected...

Sadly, for one reason or another, Mistress R and I never quite managed to make it to bed today and so Mistress R still hasn't had her first orgasm of the month. However, rather unexpectedly, I was given a huge treat a couple of hours ago...
I was sitting on the sofa talking to Mistress R, when she suddenly came over to me and got down on her knees in front of me. She started tugging at my shorts and before long she was sucking and stroking my cock as it slowly hardened. Mistress R proceeded to give me a spectacular blow job, really teasing me with her tongue and making me really hard using her long nails and her teeth.
As things progressed I was mindful that any second she would most likely stop and tell me to pull my shorts back up, but in the meantime I was enjoying every single second of it. What I wasn't expecting was for Mistress R to slowly pull my cock out of her mouth and say "Do you know what I want?".
I looked down at her through half open eyes, hoping she was about to say that she wanted to see me cum, but not really sure that I was going to be that lucky... after all our next Femdom session is only seven days away.
"I want to feel you cum in my mouth... is that something you'd like too?"
I moaned in agreement and Mistress R began pumping my cock, her lips pressed over the tip of my cock as I slowly advanced towards orgasm. She pumped harder and faster until suddenly I crossed the line of no return and I spasmed violently into Mistress R's mouth as she continued jerking me hard. It was really intense, unexpected and just fantastic. As I opened my eyes I saw Mistress R leaning forward and licking some cum off the tip of my cock, which I don't believe I have ever seen her do before....! Then she got up, leant over me and kissed me. She had swallowed my cum, but there was a very faint taste of it on her lips still, even so I definitely felt one step closer to fulfilling that particular fantasy.
Wow, I have been so, so lucky this weekend... absolutely incredible teasing yesterday and now this! I really have to make sure Mistress R has the best possible orgasm tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment