Monday 10 September 2012

So unbelievably hard...

Originally, our Femdom session should have taken place yesterday... but since we went out very late on Friday night and then got invited to a lesbian barn dance party (no, really... I'm not making it up!) on Saturday night, both of us came to realise that it just really wasn't going to happen. So we decided that we would move it to next weekend instead, when we have a pretty much free weekend.
In the meantime, Mistress R's last orgasm was last Wednesday, we went out on Thursday and Friday nights, then a very busy weekend meant that we never got around to anything again until this evening (and I never got my promised teasing on Thursday either... just saying!).
To be honest, I was more than a little tired. I have some nice bags under my eyes, but I simply didn't want to wait until tomorrow, not least because we'll be out on Thursday again so if we do it tonight, there's a chance for Wednesday, but if not then we'll probably be waiting for the weekend again, and I'm really not crazy about the idea of another four or five days of nothing happening.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, we hit the sack earlier tonight and as we kissed, Mistress R stroked my cock until it was REALLY good and hard before pushing me down between her legs. I guess fifteen or twenty minutes later Mistress bucked hard and before long I was laying next to her as she stroked my cock once more.
I seemed to stay hard for quite a while when I was going down on Mistress R, maybe for the first five minutes or so, and even when it began to soften it didn't feel like completely flaccid, and so when Mistress started stroking me it didn't take long at all to get back to full hardness, and believe me, it was VERY hard indeed.
Mistress started sucking on my cock as I watched, it looked amazing seeing my throbbing, hard, red cock disappearing into Mistress R's mouth... I just couldn't get over how solid it looked and felt. Mistress continued sucking and then started slapping my cock, adding one really nice slap to the balls for good measure.
Then she got up on her knees and straddled me, grabbing my cock and sliding it into her wet pussy as she sank down on me. It felt so good to feel so hard and to be inside her. I had zero fear of going soft, it was just incredible how hard I felt... such a great feeling!
Mistress rode my cock for a while, peeling her bra down so that I could caress her gorgeous breasts as she used my cock. Near the end Mistress reached down and started playing with my nipples as she slid up and down my cock, it was really hot and another fresh twist to boot!
As I lay there looking up at my beautiful Mistress I told her that I wished I could cum on her gorgeous  breasts. Mistress smiled and slid off my cock, before reminding me that it 'could happen, but only when she decided'. Then she added that maybe as a treat I might get the chance to chose sometime, which makes me wonder if she's planning to give me another voucher for our wedding anniversary next month...?
She stroked and slapped some more until my cock was aching and just incredibly hard, and then she told me that was all I was getting. I immediately rolled onto my side and grabbed her to me, feeling my cock grazing the skin of her stomach. I begged her for just a little more and was treated to a further minute or so of absolutely wonderful teasing.
Wow, such a great night, and we still have our session to look forward to. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment