Tuesday 18 September 2012

16 days and counting...

Wow, only two days since our most recent Femdom session and tonight I was treated to some more fantastic teasing, but not before I was allowed to lick Mistress R to another lovely orgasm! :)
Mistress R had me lay on my back and sucked, slapped and bit me until I was absolutely throbbing and until a single bead of pre-cum leaked out of my aching cock. I love watching her suck my cock, especially when my cock is so amazingly hard and red, and I really, really love kissing her afterwards. I love the taste of my cock on her lips it is so fucking HOT! Needless to say by the end I was gasping for breath and so desperate to cum... it was absolute heaven! Also, needless to say, Mistress R didn't give me permission to cum, so I'll start tomorrow with seventeen days of cum filling my balls, and still no idea when I may be allowed to shoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment