Sunday 23 September 2012

Hello Wembley indeed...

Last night Mistress R and I were on the couch together, watching Michael McIntyre's second live DVD for about the fiftieth time (still funny) when she decided to unzip my flies and open my jeans. She rubbed my cock for a while through my boxers before reaching under the waistband and pulling my cock out. She must have teased me for ten minutes or so, gently rubbing her fingers up and down, licking the fingers of her other hand and circling the tip before another session of gentle pumping and stroking. I was hard as hell throughout, and when she'd had enough she sat up and gave my cock four or five nice stingy slaps as a parting shot. It must have taken about five minutes before my cock softened again....
Hopefully I will be able to give Mistress R an orgasm this afternoon, as she tells me her period had just about finished!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment