Saturday 1 September 2012

September starts with a bang...

Finally got a good sleep last night and didn't wake up until about 9:20am. As soon as I woke up I felt Mistress R's hand on my arm and turned over to see her smiling at me. As I lay there she pulled herself closer to me and I felt my cock start to stiffen beneath the sheets, as I felt myself getting harder I started to think about asking permission to touch my cock. I must have debated for a couple of minutes, I really don't know why... but in the end it didn't matter as I felt Mistress R's hand sliding against my skin and reaching for my shaft.
Mistress R then began lightly stroking and teasing my cock, making me even harder. It was unbelievably good, and I never wanted it to end. At one point she stopped and we held each other, my cock pressing against her stomach. I couldn't help but rub my cock against her and Mistress R pushed herself towards me, making me harder still.
Then she went back to the light stroking and ball squeezing, while I lay there moaning in a mixture of frustration and complete happiness. I really wanted to cum this morning, but Mistress R calls the shots and cumming for me was not on the agenda today. Eventually she stopped touching my cock and told me that that was all I was getting for now, I kissed her over and over and as I lay next to her I stroked every part of her gorgeous, sexy body. My cock stayed hard for ages, even though Mistress R paid it no more attention. It must have been a good five minutes until it actually faded away... it felt so good, indeed it wasn't until I got out of bed that I noticed the precum that had been trapped in my rock hard cock had escaped and was coating the tip.
What a completely awesome start to September that was, I really hope I get to show Mistress R how much I appreciate my teasing tomorrow by giving her a lovely orgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment