Friday 31 August 2012

Mmmm. Delicious...

When I got home today Mistress R was in a very good mood, not only had she baked some delicious cookies, she had also been for a very long run and was very proud of herself (and rightly so). I discovered later that that wasn't all she'd been up to, she'd also trimmed her gorgeous pussy for me and it really did look absolutely beautiful as I sank between her legs, my cock absolutely throbbing hard from when she'd been squeezing it just a few moments before.
Mistress tasted and smelt delicious and I loved every single second that it took to bring her to her eleventh orgasm of August (her best number since April). Afterwards Mistress told me to get on my knees as she wanted to punish me for my second infraction of the week... the first three or four hits with the paddle were nothing to get upset about, but then Mistress R started to swing her arm a little harder and the stinging quickly increased in potency! The last one was particularly sharp, and I certainly didn't enjoy it much, but then I'm not supposed to am I?
After this Mistress R started to play with my cock, and once again for some reason I found it a little hard to recapture that truly throbbing hardness I had felt when she first touched it at the start of the evening's fun, but nevertheless it slowly hardened to a reasonable degree and Mistress started to bite and slap my cock which helped quite a bit, as did the single long awaited slap to the balls she administered... oh yes!
Suddenly Mistress was on her knees beside me and then she was straddling me and feeding my cock into her silky, wet hole. It felt fantastic to be inside her and she looked so beautiful as she rode me. I really wanted to ask her to take her bra off, but since I'd already been punished this evening I decided that I really didn't deserve it and decided not to even ask.
Mistress asked for an update on how many days I was up to and I told her thirteen so far, she didn't make any further comment but I didn't really expect her to let me cum, and I was right. After a few minutes riding my cock she lay back down beside me and used a single finger to tease my pussy juice coated cock until she decided that I'd had enough.
I asked her if I could please taste her pussy again, she pondered my question for a moment, and then straddled my head for a few seconds as I pushed my tongue as deep into her slippery pussy as I possibly could. Like always, she tasted absolutely amazing, I wish she would have stayed there for a lot longer, but... well it's not for me to decide is it?
Miss Christina mentioned my second infringement in an email and asked me if the thought of being allowed to worship Mistress R's ass isn't motivating me. I definitely wouldn't say that at all, Mistress R's ass is very motivating indeed! It's just that when I wake up and my cock is aching and hard I tend not to have my full powers of reasoning available to me, so it's more of an 'after the fact' regret, than a reasoned decision. I just have to hope that Mistress R doesn't use it as a reason not to let me worship her gorgeous asshole next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment