Saturday 11 August 2012

Some of you may be wondering...

About the foot worship bell, well, all I can tell you is that it's sitting about three feet away from my left arm right now and no, it still hasn't been rung. I have no idea why that is. Earlier I thought I might ring it and make a smart-arsed comment about checking to see if it was broken, but I decided against it. Sometimes it's very difficult not to get frustrated being a sub, especially if you feel like you're not being 'used' as much as you would like to be. But it's this 'pushing' which ultimately causes friction I guess, so I resolve to be patient instead.
Besides, it's our Femdom session tomorrow, and I'm sure I will be spending plenty of time (though never enough) worshipping Mistress R's beautiful feet, before moving on to worshipping other parts of her beautiful body. I won't be providing a transcript of the session, like last time, partly because I think it would be a little repetitive and partly because it took a hell of a long time to type it all out. I'm sure I'll write something though.

Still haven't got round to the final part of Mistress R's answers, let's hope it isn't too much longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment