Wednesday 8 August 2012

Really really good, and really really sucky...

So it's day 34 for me and you would think that I would be horny as a rhinoceros dosed up on Spanish Fly, wouldn't you? Well, not so much... on the upside I gave Mistress R an orgasm tonight which she described as 'wonderful', and I would say from her reaction, it was even better than the last one, and that was pretty good. So that really was wonderful, for both of us. She tasted so good and I love it when she comes so hard, it makes me really happy... unfortunately my joy was a little short lived.
Because unfortunately, during our last couple of 'encounters' my cock really wasn't as hard as I would have liked it to be, albeit it got harder as we went on, and we did manage to have sex with it last time. But tonight it really wasn't great at all, which left me thoroughly pissed off.
The weird thing is that for the past few weeks it has been better than ever really, I woke up rock hard every morning and it would stay rock hard for as long as I wanted without even being touched. Yet suddenly it's gone on the blink again. I've been getting a lot of pain in my foot of late, and I'm feeling numb around my groin, but I would have thought a few early nights would have sorted that out (being tired makes the damaged nerves in my back play up which affect the signals from my leg and groin).
Like I said before, chastity can  help with ED but for me at least it's only 95% effective. To be fair, it's a long time since I've had this much of an issue... before the blog started I think, so that's not too bad, given my age and general condition. Still fucking pisses me off though...
Our Femdom session is scheduled for Sunday, so hopefully that will result in some improvement, otherwise I think it's going to be cock rings for a while, at least until this passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment