Friday 10 August 2012

Better today...

Today started much better. Mistress R doesn't work on Fridays so we actually get more than two minutes together in the morning. We were both awake a little before my alarm was set to go off and I was hard. Mistress lazily played with my cock and balls until my alarm went off and then told me I had to get up. I held her tight and kissed her neck as my cock throbbed against her... it felt so good to be properly hard again, I can't wait until Sunday.

Last night was cool too, Mistress R and I went to a local pub/restaurant in the next but one village. It was rather empty and we had plenty of seats to choose from. It's a really nice place but some of the seats are so uncomfortable, and the best ones were in a draught. So we moved a few times to some not particularly comfortable leather seats, but at least we weren't cold. As we were chatting away Mistress R rested her semi-slutty shoe on my knee and I couldn't help but stroke her foot. The place was kind of empty but the staff were still coming and going and I was conscious of how much I really wanted to take Mistress R's shoe off and worship her foot!
It was kind of a new experience, I guess... it's not like it was so outrageous or anything, but it was kind of exciting and Mistress R kept smiling at me as she watched me fidgeting with her foot, knowing full well that it was playing on my mind. I love that Mistress R has taken to wearing open toed sandals a lot more, I love to be able to see her gorgeous feet when we're out, it makes her even hotter than ever!
:)

Day 36 today... will I still be in chastity come Monday morning? Well, yes I will... but will I be starting day 39 or day 1, that is the question!

Oh yes, and welcome to 'Und', who is my 150th follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment