Saturday 18 August 2012

Three times in a week....

I don't know what it is at the moment, I think it's mostly the weather... not that it's overly hot, but it's so stuffy here, and it means that neither I nor Mistress R are sleeping that well. That combined with my job changing and becoming much more intense perhaps, has left me somewhat exhausted of late. Last night I looked in the mirror and I had these awful bags under my eyes, I looked absolutely fucked to be honest...
But I was still eager to bring Mistress R to orgasm, my only reluctance was that feeling so crappy my cock wouldn't respond as I would like it to afterwards. Mistress R interpreted this as me being indifferent about going down on her, which was not the case at all. With her period looming on the horizon the last thing either of us wanted was to postpone it and miss the chance, and so Mistress R and I retired to the bedroom last night to enjoy her gorgeous pussy.
As soon as I got into the bedroom Mistress R passed me the Oxballs Cocksling and told me she wanted me to wear it while going down on her. This was a great idea and my cock swelled nicely, and made me a lot more relaxed about my concerns. Mistress R rather struggled to cum, but eventually did...
Realising that neither of us were really 'feeling it' like we should we decided to knock it on the head for the night, after all since Mistress R's potential period wouldn't curtail her teasing me, there was no rush to engage in that particular practice immediately.
Another night of shitty sleep, waking up at four in the morning, the air in the room as stuffy as hell... I contemplated going downstairs and sleeping by an open window but eventually fell to sleep, only to endure the weird dream I've talked about on here before. Woke at half seven feeling like crap, but something was about to change that. Rather unexpectedly I felt Mistress R's hand reach beneath the covers and start stroking my morning wood! She continued this for a little while, while facing away from me and then eventually turned over and pushed the duvet back to display her gorgeous breasts to me.
"No bra in the way now," she said.
It felt so good, problem was it felt so good my eyes kept wanting to close and I wanted to keep them open!
Mistress R continued stroking for a while and then turned to her bedside drawer, I heard the ID-Lube bottle being opened and wondered what was going on. She turned back to me and rubbed the lube all over my cock and balls and then straddled me. I looked down and saw that my cock was wonderfully  hard (still having limited sensation, usual with tiredness), and then watched as Mistress R slid it into her tight pussy. I hadn't even touched her below the waist, yet the lube allowed me to slide in without much trouble. Of course Mistress R's pussy felt even tighter than usual, and I soon felt like I wanted to cum inside her.
She looked amazing this morning, so beautiful and just damn fit! I reached up and held her beautiful breasts as she rode my cock harder and harder. I managed to get to the point where I had deferred my orgasm, after all I wasn't expecting her to let me cum for the third time in a week, but then again, if not she was pumping my cock awfully hard...
She told me she wanted me to cum inside her and began slamming herself down on my cock. I was surprised and having only just got myself to the point where I felt confident I could continue without cumming I then had to switch back. This took a little while, but I eventually managed it and I erupted inside Mistress R as she continued to ride my cock hard.
It felt fantastic to cum inside her again so soon, it really, really sucked the other night to have cramp as I came, and I really regretted rushing it because I was worrying that my cock might let me down. This made up for all that, and after I finished cumming inside her Mistress R moved up the bed and had me lick her gorgeous pussy clean, which made me very happy indeed.
A great start to the weekend and yet another good reason why Mistress R likes the flexibility of having 100% control over when I get to cum. I asked Mistress if she wanted me to go down on her again afterwards, but she didn't want me to, I just hope I can give her another, better orgasm before her period arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment