Sunday 5 August 2012

Another question for Mistress R...


Received this through the email...

"We have been practicing orgasm denial through the honour system for a little over a year. My main question has to do with initiation of intimacy that will lead to my wife's orgasms. She has of course given me free reign to initiate foot rubbing, back rubbing ect, but when it comes to initiating further intimacy that would lead to her orgasm I am not sure whether to sit back and wait for her to decide to take things to that level or should I give her the quick reminder that I am there ready to satisfy her. I typically transition a foot or back rub into more private areas just as a reminder that I am there for her if she would like, but those advances are often shot down. Would I be better served to just sit back and wait for her to make those moves since she knows that I am always ready and willing to go at all times anyway."

Mistress R says: It's difficult to know without more detail on your background and what you've agreed with your wife, but from what you've said I think you're doing the right thing waiting for her to initiate intimacy. As long as you're confident that she is happy to have the control and knows that she can ask for intimacy whenever she wants it. Maybe if you feel that the time since the last intimacy has been excessive or you're feeling disconnected from her then maybe that would be the time to communicate with her about it and tell her how you are feeling.


We know we still have some questions left to answer, hopefully they will be along soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment