Tuesday 28 August 2012

Ooops...

Mistress R's period having finished, tonight was my first chance to make her cum since last Wednesday (no wonder I felt a little distant from her over the weekend). At first we lay together on the bed, kissing as I stroked up and down the insides of her silky smooth thighs. She told me to lick my finger, I did as she said and started gently teasing her pussy with it until I couldn't wait any more and moved down the bed and between her legs to taste her gorgeous pussy. I loved every second of it, and I felt so happy when Mistress finally bucked against my tongue as she had a lovely orgasm.
Then it was my turn, and almost before Mistress had got started on teasing me I told her that I had a confession to make. She pulled away slightly and told me to spit it out. I told her that I had touched my cock for a few seconds this morning... that I had woken up hard after she had briefly teased me late last night when we went to bed. I told her that it was only a few seconds, she told me she would think about my punishment but in the meantime I should enjoy what was to follow.
Mistress R then gave me an amazing blowjob, punctuated with some lovely cock slapping. My cock felt harder than it had in weeks and I was really hoping she might climb on top of me and slip my cock into her gorgeous, tight wet pussy. Sadly she had other ideas and after teasing me beautifully and then kissing me deliciously while my cock strained against my stomach, she told me to get up on my knees and bend over. She pulled her whip out of the bedside drawer and gave me eleven lashes for my indiscretion. My cock softened as she punished me, but as soon as I lay back down with her it began to harden once more. Though I hoped she might tease me further Mistress decided that I had had enough for tonight. I guess I was lucky I was treated so leniently given my confession...

No comments:

Post a Comment