Wednesday 15 August 2012

A new record, only not quite as I might have hoped...

Some of you may be shocked to see that I have been allowed to cum again, and in the process set a new record for the shortest gap between orgasms! However, there was one small spanner in the works...
After I ate Mistress R to orgasm I was feeling quite hot, and quite tired and I wasn't at all sure that I was going to be up for anything at all. To my surprise Mistress R said she wanted me to show her how I touch my cock... this was rather unexpected to say the least, and far more unusual than you might suspect. From the start we seem to have skipped the mutual masturbation stage of courtship and never really revisited it.
Still I was happy to follow Mistress R's orders and as I felt my cock slowly getting hard I watched as Mistress R slid her finger into her soaking wet pussy and periodically rubbed her juices onto the tip of my cock. As I said the other day, I love watching Mistress R touch herself, it is so HOT! After a few minutes Mistress R got up on her knees and allowed me to play with her pussy as she took over stroking and slapping my cock.
Being tired and with my nerve damage I really couldn't feel my cock that much, it dulls the sensations quite a bit, which is why I love it when Mistress slaps my cock as it cuts through the 'fuzziness'. Mistress told me to get up on my knees and I watched as she lay back and pulled me between her legs.
This was a little daunting to say the least, since being on top without a cock ring and with limited sensation can be a recipe for failure at the best of times, but I managed to stay hard and started to push into Mistress R's beautiful wet pussy.
Mistress encouraged me to keep going and to fuck her until I came. This was great of course and my cock stayed nice and hard, but what I hadn't anticipated was the massive cramp in my left leg just as I started to cum. I moved my leg back and forth throughout, trying to alleviate the discomfort, and by the time it finally dissipated I had effectively 'missed' my orgasm completely! An accidentally ruined orgasm by anyone's standards I should say.
So, while it was lovely to make Mistress R cum and fantastic to be allowed on top of her, the ending wasn't quite as I might have hoped. I really don't feel like I've even cum, it's rather bizarre to tell you the truth... neither the satisfaction of a proper orgasm or the frustration of a deliberately ruined one, what a bummer!
Still, on reflection, it's a lot less shit than having a floppy cock, I'll tell you that for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment