Wednesday 1 August 2012

Punishment for forgetfulness...

Regular readers of my blog will know that I try to remember every morning to get Mistress R's towels out of the cupboard and fold them neatly so that when she gets home they are ready for her when she gets out of the shower. It's not something Mistress R asked me to do, I just started doing it, and I've been doing it for quite a while now. I don't remember every morning, but probably at least 85-90% of the time I do.
So tonight when I got home Mistress R mentioned that she hadn't found any towels ready for her when she got home and jokingly told me it wasn't good enough. About three hours later just after I had gone down on her and given her a lovely orgasm, she smiled down at me and told me that I had gone some way to redeeming myself for forgetting the towels.

Some towels, earlier today.

As I kissed the insides of her thighs I muttered that she should probably still punish me anyway... but didn't think any more about it. We lay on the bed together and Mistress started to stroke my cock, then decided I needed to be spanked. This is highly unusual (and most welcome) out of session and I was quickly on my knees while she retrieved the paddle from the bedside drawer.
After I had counted and thanked her for fifteen strokes I was permitted to lay down again and Mistress R began toying with my cock, but not before telling me that she had been planning to remove her bra for this teasing session, but had decided not to as a punishment for forgetting her towels.
I've been extremely tired this week and my cock hasn't been as iron hard as it has been of late, but this morning it was hard, if not the throbbing morning wood that I've now come to expect. The problem is for me that tiredness makes me feel numb down my leg, in my groin and in my right foot (a leftover from an operation) and numbness and hardness are not good bedfellows.
But it was reasonably hard tonight, and got a little harder as Mistress R teased me about my desire to worship her ass. She described in great detail how she might mount my face in the next session and slowly lower her ass until it was just a tiny distance from my mouth and then make me beg to lick it. She stroked and slapped my cock and then turned to me and asked me if I was given the choice between being allowed to cum or being allowed to worship her ass, which one would I choose.
I told her I would worship her ass.
Mistress R said that I hardly even hesitated so she knew that I must really want to worship her ass, and then said that we'd see how I felt in a few days.... she then went on to say that if I really pleased her I might not have to wait as long as the next session.
I watched as she sucked on my cock, which was pretty hard now, though still not as throbbing as I would like, and then she gave it a few more slaps before telling me that I was getting ten more strokes and that was it for tonight. Knowing that these were the last few made them extra torturous, especially as Mistress R didn't even flinch when I told her I'd not cum for 27 days now.
It was a lovely session, we've both been so tired this week that we haven't been gelling quite as we usually do so it was so nice to reconnect like that. Tomorrow we are going out together for a drink, we had a good routine of doing that on a Thursday night, but we let it slip a while and now we are getting it back on track. I think it's very important for us to get out of the house, away from the books, laptops, TV, etc etc and just talk for a few hours.
Anyway, I am very pleased that Mistress R decided to paddle me out of session, she certainly seemed to enjoy it! As far as I'm concerned I am quite happy for her to do any of our in-session things whenever she wants. Speaking of which, I haven't heard the ring of the bell yet, but when I do I can assure you you'll hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment