Monday 6 August 2012

I love it...

Another lovely orgasm for Mistress R last night, after which she grabbed my cock and roughly dug her nails into it as she started to stroke me. Soon she mounted me and rode my cock while I worried about holding back 32 days of cum... Mistress was wearing a plain white bra but she did peel it down for a few seconds so that I could see her gorgeous breasts. Then she was back at my side stroking and teasing and musing on what I would be prepared to do to get my tongue in her ass. Then she gave me a close up of her asshole again as she played with my cock.... so hard!
Then she lay down next to me again and even pulled my hand down between her cheeks so that I could stroke her asshole, something I can't remember her ever doing before. It seems to me that Mistress R is really starting to allow her Femdom session persona to leak into our everyday sex, and I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment