Wednesday 5 September 2012

16%...

You may remember the other day I posted that Mistress R's first climax of September was not really the kind of orgasm I was hoping for for her, especially after the lovely teasing and blowjob I got at the weekend. Well I'm happy to report that tonight I think I managed to give her an orgasm that was closer to what I had in mind... oh yes, it was good. When it's good, you just know... just as when it's not really as good as it could be, you know too (even if they tell you it was great).
Anyway, with that, Mistress and I have now had 200 orgasms between us since we started this adventure back in April 2011. 84% of those orgasms have been enjoyed by my beautiful Mistress, leaving me with a somewhat generous (some might say) 16%. I certainly have no complaints, I certainly think I've had 'enough' orgasms and they've been pretty intense too, never mind the positive effect being denied seems to have on my 'hardness' (most of the time).
I certainly felt damned hard a little earlier tonight, when Mistress was stroking my rock hard cock while I teased her pussy with my fingertips before going down on her. It was lovely to engage in some mutual teasing, especially knowing that only one of us would be coming... hehehe. Mistress was delighted to see her pussy juice dripping off my chin after she'd cum, she said it looked so hot - I wish I could have seen it... at least I got to taste it and it was delicious as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment