Sunday 9 September 2012

Returning to vanilla...

I know we still haven't answered the last set of questions yet... one of these days it'll get done, but I got an email yesterday from somebody with a question which I thought I would answer right now.

"Hi Rob, I have read quite a substantial chunk of your blog and every so often you talk about having a break from chastity or the possibility of stopping altogether. I was just wondering how it would be possible to return to a normal sex life after this experience, especially now that it's been made pretty obvious to you that Mistress R isn't that bothered about penetrative sex?"

Okay, well... I don't think that's entirely correct, I think Mistress R does enjoy penetrative sex, she just doesn't want it three times a week. That aside, this question does raise an issue that many people don't consider when trying to initiate a chastity-type lifestyle, being so focussed on starting I imagine very few even think about what will happen if they then stop eventually, and I must admit I am as guilty as anyone.
The truth is I don't know... I must say that I have gotten used to having less penetrative sex, and actually, having it less often makes it all the more exciting when it does happen, so I guess... if we stopped this then, maybe we'd still have less penetrative sex.
Even if we did stop this, I would still be naturally submissive, that wouldn't change... so I'm probably not going to start 'demanding' penetrative sex. This is a great question by the way...
On the face of it, thinking about it, I don't think it would be that difficult to go back to being allowed to initiate penetration, or being allowed to cum when I wanted to. After all, what we're doing now is the 'weird' way, going back would be reverting to our natural instincts if you like, it's got to be easier than starting a chastity lifestyle.
I guess the thing is, Mistress R has said she cannot see why she would ever want to go back, she gets whatever she wants whenever she wants so where's her incentive to go back? So the point is, will I ever want to go back? Will I someday wake up and think, fuck this I want to control when I come and when I get to be inside my wife?
The truth is, no man really gets to decide when he gets to be inside his wife... even if he thinks he does, he might initiate and receive the appropriate signals to proceed, but really unless he is in a relationship where the woman is submissive and has given prior agreement to be 'taken' at his whim, then he's still 'asking' not 'telling'. Of course I don't even get to ask... I guess the area where this would fall down would be if Mistress R lost interest in sex, but as it is right now this is not a problem.
I have thought about this before actually and that is the most likely thing which would scupper the chastity game, it's one thing to be teased and left hanging but if Mistress R should lose interest in sex then I think I would want my right to masturbate back. I'm sure I could get used to wanking again pretty easily, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment