Thursday 14 July 2011

The transgression counter....

As you may or may not have noticed, it hasn't (or has, depending on how you look at it) been terribly succesful. In as much as I haven't used it yet!
It's strange, but I find that writing things on a blog makes things easier to stick to, like my diet. Tedious as it is, writing down every single thing I eat and drink every day, makes it so much easier to stick to my calorie targets. But I have tried writing things down before but without success, I am at somewhat of a loss to explain why writing them down on a blog should make so much difference.
And so it has been with the Transgression Counter also. Not touching my cock was something I found incredibly difficult even though I knew I would be paddled for it, and yet simply knowing that I would have to confess to my blog seems to have done the trick. Bizarre.
That said I haven't been feeling massively horny lately, despite my chastity, but then I should expect next week to see the temperature rise a bit, the first two weeks are generally easier than the third and fourth. Also I've been quite tired of late, too many late nights and I actually overslept quite badly this morning too (fortunately I am working alone this week so I got away with it!).
That's assuming there is a third and fourth week of course, as who knows when Mistress R might decide to let me cum. There is certainly some fun for her on the cards tonight, but as for me, well I'll just have to wait and see. I can see from the poll results so far that you lot reckon I'm going to be waiting until August, but maybe that's just wishful thinking on your parts? Well, only one person in the whole world knows the answer to that... which is just the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment