Monday 4 July 2011

A double poll this time...

I was just over at Goodhubby's blog, where he was talking about the trauma of being denied for three whole days! No I'm not joking, not in the slightest... you see our man Goodhubby has lost more orgasms in those three days than most of us would lose in a month (seriously, his bollocks must produce cum at an astonishing rate). I'm not for one moment doubting Goodhubby's word, though he rather charmlessly used the statistics from my site to make his point... you can read it here
Anyway, devastatingly belittled as I now feel, it made me think back to when I was allowed to cum whenever I wanted and to how many times a day I would consider my 'limit'. It's a tricky thing to quantify really, as I know I could do three, though a cock ring would be a good idea, and I'm sure I could do four if I really, really wanted to, but whether there would be any enjoyment left in it I'm really not sure.
So I've voted 'four', because any more than that I'm sure would be way beyond what I could be bothered to even try for (and I know that I have in the past cum four times in one day). Of course age has a lot to do with this and I don't know how old Goodhubby is, but as he's been with NW for twelve years he can't be all that young...
So ladies and gents, I'm interested to know what your 'limit' is, voting takes place (in two separate polls) in the usual place under the blue Keyheld banner on the right hand side.

The previous poll provided an interesting result with 14% of you open to the idea of sissification, 30% of you either willing or already doing it and a robust 56% of you dead against the idea.

PS - Goodhubby, only joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment