Sunday 10 July 2011

Slapping, etc...

I must say I never expected 28% of the women who voted would be able to cum ten times or more... that really is quite surprising. I guess 39 people isn't really enough of a poll to be representative of the world as a whole though, especially as someone who's likely to be reading a blog like this is probably a lot more sexually adventurous and may just be the sort of person who would go out of their way to train themselves to be multi-orgasmic. I would be interested to know how many of you had to learn and how many are just wired up to cum easy...

So, anyway, you may remember that I mentioned some light slapping yesterday. Well Mistress R was a little bemused by it I'm sure, but I loved it. One of the reasons that I loved it was because as I have said before I had a back operation that left me with some nerve damage (particularly in my right foot, down my right leg and my groin area) this is seemingly permanent and when I am tired it makes it worse and I feel kind of numb. I can still feel, but it's a little 'removed' (as you can imagine this does not help trying to stay hard very much!) and the great thing about having my cock slapped is that it cuts through the numbness, and of course I like it because it feels submissive too... and because I just like seeing Mistress R do it, it's hot!
Like I mentioned yesterday, I loved it when she was using her foot to push on my balls. I agree totally with Goodhubby on this, that feet are more difficult to control, more clumsy and more likely to create a stronger pressure than intended. While I'm not sure I'd like to have my balls squeezed as hard as he does (basically as hard as his wife can manage!) I would love Mistress to be a little less... gentle, sometimes.

Speaking of Goodhubby, if you haven't been following his Orgasm Record Attempt, he managed to cum nine times yesterday. Which is quite impressive to say the least. That's two more than I've had in 3.5 months... wonder how he's feeling this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment