Tuesday 26 July 2011

A simple choice...

So last night I asked Mistress R if she wanted to go to the pub tonight, since she has arranged to go round to her friend's house on Thursday night (her usually preferred pub night), to which she replied:

'We could, or we could stay here and you can go down on me...'

Well, as you can imagine, that didn't take an awful lot of thinking about, so we'll be staying in tonight then!
:)

What I really loved about it was that there was no mention of me being teased or anything like that, she knows how much I love going down on her and making her cum and she knew that given the choice of going down on her or pretty much anything else I would always choose the former. If she does decide to tease me that's a bonus, but she's under no obligation to... God I love being under her control.

I also love the fact that recently she seems much more proactive about having me go down on her, I'm sure she's having orgasms more regularly than she was before we started this, not massively more, but maybe 10% more, which of course is absolutely wonderful for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment