Tuesday 19 July 2011

A change of mindset...

Just been reading GoodHubby's blog (here) where he is talking about the changes in his attitude to sex since he's started being denied. As he says, he no longer expects to be allowed to cum and sex is about his wife's pleasure and about the pleasure of being teased to the edge. I completely agree with what he says, I find that I take more pleasure from being controlled and teased than I did from being free to have sex, masturbate and cum whenever I wanted to, and on top of that when Mistress does allow me to cum, it is beyond anything I experienced pre-chastity. On the subject of improving my appreciation of Mistress R's pleasure, well I can't honestly say there's a massive difference, since I have long been massively pre-occupied with that anyway, but it certainly hasn't hindered it any and I guess the fact that Mistress controls when I am allowed to go down on her means that it's better for her because she's obviously choosing to 'use' my tongue when she is in the mood.
So all in all, despite the seeming contradiction, male chastity improves your sex life, FACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment