Thursday 14 July 2011

The CB-3000....

Just reading Rooster's blog (here) and he was talking about the fact that his wife doesn't like the chastity device so much, because without it she knows it means he has to try harder to control himself, and because she likes to feel his erections pressing against her in bed, knowing how desperate he is.
Truth be told I haven't really thought about the device too much, I've just kind of got used to the fact that I have to do it through willpower. I think, in a way, knowing that I have it is almost enough in itself, in that if I didn't have one I would start wondering about it again... if that makes sense. Of course the idea still appeals to me, but being able to try a device on once in a while reminds me just how much hassle it is. Plus as difficult as it is not touching, I do love the feeling of just being hard, and not being able to be would be odd.
I'd still love to know that Mistress R had my key though.

No comments:

Post a Comment